If you’re already using WPBook and shift to WPBook Lite, you will need to regrant permissions.
Migrating from WPBook to WPBook Lite:
- View your WPBook settings page, and write down your profile ID as well as the IDs of any pages/groups to which you want to cross publish.
- Deactivate WPBook (but don’t delete it yet)
- Install and Activate WPBook Lite
- Set up a new Application for WPBook Lite – this time you should only need the “Website” settings under Integration, not any of the “App on Facebook” section settings
- Visit the WPBook Lite settings page in WordPress, fill out the required fields (APP ID, Secret, your profile ID), and save the form
- Re-visit the WPBook Lite settings page, where you should now see an opportunity to grant appropriate permissions
If done correctly, WPBook Lite should pick up right where WPBook left off.