(Updated: 1.3 has been released, so I’ve disabled comments here – please raise any still open issues there.)
The biggest change here from 1.1.1 (and why I decided to make it 1.2 rather than 1.1.2) is a change to the mechanism used to create the user profile boxes. Although it worked for some users, the previous method (relying on an fb:ref url pointing to the recent_posts.php page inside the WPBook theme) was at best inconsistent, and could even cause uncaught exceptions.
The new mechanism, which sets the profile FBML in a function and uses an fb:ref handle to refresh it, seems to be more generically robust and should improve things, especially for anyone who had the “No content to display” error when trying to add the profile box to the profile.
Also in this release are some administration page improvements (thanks Brandon) and timestamp on posts.
As always, comment below if you have issues, and if you get your blog setup using the plug please leave a comment on this page.